Qualified Service and Repair for Your Large Format Printer, Scanner, Copier or Multifunction
Scanext has been providing service since 1992, that's 19 years! We have technicians throughout the region ready to help with your repair and maintenance needs of your large format equipment.
Here are the top reasons to use Scanext for your Large Format printer, copier, plotter, or scanner service and repairs:
- We have been servicing large format equipment since 1992.
- Factory trained technicians for Canon equipments.
- Technicians receive continuous education on new products
- We specialize in Canon Large Format and business equipment.
- Our office support staff and technicians are very helpful, friendly and courteous.
- Our technicians take the time to answer your questions and we help you understand your options clearly.
Your product is not working? Take the following steps...
1. Self help
Select your product in the form on the center column to find online manuals, FAQs and software downloads.
2. Call or email us
Call us at +603 - 7847 2415 or send an email to email@example.com
3. Arrange for repair
Before sending product for service, do the following:
1) Check warranty status.
2) Find direction to Customer Service Centre
You can also request for on-site service (for selected products only).
Key Services (Business multi-function devices & business solutions)
What if your company
1. Change name
Inform the Customer Care Department to facilitate changes on the agreements that FSM Solution Sdn Bhd had earlier signed with you.
We recommend that you do not shift your FSM device as it could damage the internal components.
3. Needs to rent a copier
Contact Customer Care Department if you need to borrow a device for a short term or long term usage. Rental, usage & transport charges apply.
4. Requires additional training on equipment
To optimize the extensive features of your new Canon device, there is a free training for every new purchase. Call us if you need subsequent training.
5. Change network and system configuration
Call our Service Hotline to reinstall printers drivers, re-configure copier settings(eg. scan to folder or email) or resolve printing issues arising from network problem. If you require such services on-site, do note that charges apply.
Note : FSM engineers do not have access to your network and requires permission for access if system configuration is required.