Document Imaging Scanning Specialist
POSITION REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Computer literate.
- Must possess basic math skills (i.e. adding, subtracting, etc.).
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret written information.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals, co-workers and supervisors (verbal and written).
- Must encompass professional demeanor.
- Ability to define problems and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret instructions, gain knowledge and have initiative.
- Ability work with individuals with developmental disabilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year experience in a related field preferred.
- Ability to lift and move boxes up to 18kg.
- Ability to sit at a computer for prolonged periods of time cycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for scanning, indexing and verify records accurately.
- Maintaining accurate records including quality assurance, conversions and tracking of documents.
- Ability to perform work at established production rates.
- Perform minor scanner setup adjustments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
* Please email your detail resume, expected salary and a recent photo to email@example.com