The RICOH MP CW2200SP combines full-colour output with exceptional versatility to meet a wider range of wide format workflow demands.
The affordable, full-colour low-volume digital imaging system offers print, copy and scan functionality to ensure essential large documents can be captured, saved and shared with incredible ease and simplicity.
Present design plans, documents, schematics and more in brilliant colours — exactly the way they were designed.
- Colour wide format printer - perfect for CAD & GIS and comes with innovative gel ink technology.
- Quick-drying - Ricoh’s innovatory Liquid Gel™ ink technology sets new standards for image quality, print speed and productivity.
- Runs at up to 1.8 pages per minute (ppm) (black and white), 0.6 ppm (colour) on A0, 3.2 ppm (black and white), and 1.1 ppm (colour) on A1.
- New enhanced controller - the MP CW2200SP offers an enhanced controller as well as full network connectivity to streamline your digital wide format workflow and deliver consistently high throughput.
- Scan preview - Being able to preview a scanned document before transmission is of huge benefit to improve data input accuracy, especially with confidential documents.
- All functions supported - these include media-to-print, scan-to-USB/SD, and wireless LAN interface option for remote operation.
- The latest security measures - MP CW2200SP comes equipped with the latest security measures to handle sensitive information and protect your data against possible threats, whether internal or external.
- Powers productivity - Uses up to 90% less power than other printers in its class with an average of 180 W or less
Printing Process On demand piezo inkjet system pigment-based ink
Memory 3 GB + 250 GB HDD
Warm Up TimeLess than 40 seconds (from Standby mode)
First copy time A0 SEF: Black and white:
51 sec (Speed Priority Mode)
71 sec (Standard Mode)
155 sec (Speed Priority Mode)
244 sec (Standard Mode)
Copy speed (CPM) A0 SEF: Black and white:
1.8 cpm (Speed Priority Mode)
1.1 cpm (Standard Mode)
0.6 cpm (Speed Priority Mode)
0.3 cpm (Standard Mode)
Black and white:
3.4 cpm (Speed Priority Mode)
2.0 cpm (Standard Mode)
1.1 cpm (Speed Priority Mode)
0.6 cpm (Standard Mode)
Multiple copies 1-99
Paper feed capacity 1st and 2nd Roll Feeder:
One Roll Paper each
Width 279.4 mm-914 mm (8.5” - 36”)
Max length 150,000 mm/Max diameter ø176 mm
Paper output capacity Stack: 10 Sheets (plain paper)
*2” core roll cannot be stacked because the curvature factor is small
Resolution 600 dpi
Dimensions 1,384 x 660 x 1,214 mm
Weight Less than 120 kg